New Sugarpill Eyeshadow Palettes and Chromalusts Swatches, Comparisons, and Pictures

I promise I will have my IMATS LA Recap/Haul posts up soon, but first I wanted to show you guys the amazing NEW Sugarpill Chromalusts and Palettes that will be coming out soon. I can't give you a definite date on when the palettes and Chromalusts will be out (I don't want to get it wrong and have people disappointed and mad at Sugarpill for it) but they are definitely coming out!

EDIT: Updated with names 1/18/13. 

Sorry about the watermarks but I am a little paranoid about people reposting it without giving credit!


Sugarpill New Cold Chemistry and Sparkle Baby Palettes plus new Chromalusts

The new stuff, both the Cold Chemistry and Sparkle Baby Pressed Palettes and the loose eyeshadows! I did swatches and also tried to compare them next to current Sugarpill eyeshadows.

(The picture is mislabeled, the color labeled as Frostine is actually Candycrush and the color labeled as Candycrush should be Frostine!


Sugarpill Cosmetics Cold Chemistry and Sparkle Baby Eyeshadow Palette

Loose eyeshadows first. I didn't think to check the bottom of the jars for names so I'm sorry that I don't have any!

Under fluorescent lighting. From left to right: Supercharged, Sparkage, Acidberry (not close, I thought it would be!), Hellatronic, Royal Sugar, Hi-Viz, and Love Buzz. This is most true to color.


Sugarpill new neon Chromalusts

The Supercharged almost has a hint of a pastel to it, Sparkage is like a yellow-y bright green, Hellatronic is indigo with a blue and pink sparkle, Love Buzz is just AMAZING and there's a neon yellow with Hi-Viz!

I hope you can see the difference between the new color and Royal Sugar. Royal Sugar is much more blue wheres the new color is much more purple/indigo color and if you look at the first picture with the display, you can see the difference. Do you see how amazing the hot pink is?!

This was taken under flash lighting.


Sugarpill New Neon Chromalusts

The Supercharged and Sparkage look more accurate in the nonflash photo. This picture makes Supercharged look more creamsicle, Sparkage looks a little too lime, and though Hellatronic isn't true to color, it does show that Royal Sugar and the new color AREN'T the same.

Next the Cold Chemistry palette.

Under fluorescent lighting. From left to right: Soot & Stars, Subterranean, Junebug, Diamond Eyes, Elemental Chaos, Weekender. Elemental Chaos is NOT vegan.


Sugarpill Cold Chemistry Palette

The black is shimmery and sparkly, the color next to it is like a blackened green with a teal sheen, the white is more pearly versus shimmery, and the royal purple is shimmery.

Taken with the flash


Sugarpill Cold Chemistry Palette

It got a little cut off, but here's a comparison between the new black with Stella. Stella is the top smaller swatch and the bottom larger swatch is the new color. The difference is that Stella has a rainbow sparkle to it and the new color doesn't have variety of colored sparkle.

.

This was taken with flash


.

Next up is the Sparkle Baby palette! From left to right: Dollipop, Hotsy Totsy, Candy Crush, Frostine, Paperdoll, and Kitten Parade. Hotsy Totsy is NOT vegan.


Sugarpill Sparkle Baby Palette

Though Dollipop and Hotsy Totsy look similar, Dollipop is SO much brighter, neon, and matte whereas the new color is a pink with a bit of sparkle. If you look at the first picture where I show the entire display, you can really see the color difference. The next color is an icy blue, then a semimatte lilac with a sheen, and the last color is a peachy shade with golden duochrome.

This was taken under with the flash


Sugarpill Sparkle Baby Palette

Do these look familiar?

Maybe this'll refresh your memory.


New Sugarpill colors

This picture is from this post about The Beauty Social event where I did swatches of a few of the upcoming colors and yep, those colors in the Sparkle Baby palette! The lilac from The Beauty Social event was reformulated so there's no pink duochrome the way it used to be and it's now a semi matte lilac with a slight sheen. That peachy shade is probably the most neutral color Sugarpill has ever made!

I really hope you've found this post useful. The palettes will be coming out soon but I'm not sure on the ETA for the loose eyeshadows though. Recap posts on IMATS LA and my small haul from the show coming up though which would you like to see first?

17 comments

  1. Love the pink and the peach! That deep teal color is awesome too. thanks for the pictures and swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS, thank you so much Mai for posting this. My heart literally just skipped a beat, can't wait for sugarpill to release these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um yeah, I'm probably going to have to pick up both of the new palettes and a few of the new loose shadows :) thanks so much for the swatches and comparisons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good things comming out!! I prefer the Sparkle Baby and the new Chromalust, I think I would use more those colours, anyways all of the new stuff is great! and I can't wait for the release :D
    Thanks so much for the swatches and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me so giddy,I cannot even tell you how excited this has made me! XD I'm going to be absolutely nutty waiting for the new colors to be released now,haha.
    Thanks so much for sharing your pics,hon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha.. I'm paranoid, too. I always watermark my pictures. It's ok. :D

    By the way the pictures and swatches look soo awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those all look awesome! I look forward to them being in the Sugarpill shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the Cold Chemistry palette. It will totally be my first Sugarpill purchase and I'll probably get one for my BFF as well.

    I like watermarks on pictures, specially when they're really translucent and tiled over images. I do that a lot when I present design work and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need to get myself some sugarpill! love the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...Cold Chemistry is calling my name! The old pigments look dull in comparison to the new ones which are far too fluorescent for a Cold Chemistry-type of girl like me, but they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can not wait- I adore that peach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh! Sparkle baby looks so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am beside myself with excitement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gawd I'm gonna buy EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The new Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows look so gorgeous! Even the Cold Chemistry Palette is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much for this review I am goign to share this on youtube and link your page And mention/thank you so people can see , I hope this is okay. I contacted sugarpill this week they said should ceom out in summer 2013 since supplier issues is when they hope..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading every single comment and try to respond to each! Please do not leave your blog link or url in your comment. If you'd like me to check out your blog or if you have a question for me, feel free to contact me via my Contact Me tab.