Inglot & Ulta Haul

*Note, Inglot are raising their palette prices to exorbitant levels so if you want to avoid that, get your Inglot orders in now! Grey has lots more information here*

I'm going to force myself to go on a low/no-buy until my vacation in May (to London and Paris to visit my brother!) so I'm doing a last splurge before the Inglot prices go up.

I'm so fortunate to have Inglot relatively closeby, it's only about a half hour trip on the freeway to Fashion Island in Newport Beach. When I went there today the associates were nice and were generous enough to let me be while I covered my hand in swatches.

Unfortunately most of the good items were out (like the Black gel liner and the Duraline) and some of the eyeshadows were only available in square form or round form as opposed to both.

I also had a giftcard to Ulta (thanks to my boyfriend's awesome g-ma) plus a $3.50 coupon so away I went.
Close up of the Inglot eyeshadows. I'll do a swatch post of all of my Inglot eyeshadows soon!
From left to right, Double Sparkle 463, Matte 379, Double Sparkle 504, Pearl 451, and Matte 348
If any of you guys are thinking about ordering from the Inglot Fashion Island, I found out about a 10% discount. You can check out the video here!

Have you guys tried Inglot?

8 comments

  1. I haven't tried Inglot. Can't wat to see swatches and a review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to have an Inglot in Vancouver but it shut down. It was absolutely dead all the time. I think people weren't keen to try out a new brand :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoaa the Inglot looks so pretty *A* and everything.

    I haven't tried them out yet though >< so I hope to see your review on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to try the PF liner trio <3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mai do you know if Inglot is being sold online? I want to get a few items before they JACK UP the prices. You're so lucky to be living near one....I hate living in the midwest....

    Great haul, BTW we're finally getting an ULTA in my town.....yayyyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love the Inglot Palette! Those colors look amazing! Love the turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should drive over to Warsaw to finally get my hands on Inglot Cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We used to have an Inglot in Vancouver but it shut down. It was absolutely dead all the time. I think people weren't keen to try out a new brand :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love reading every single comment and try to respond to each! Please do not leave your blog link or url in your comment. If you'd like me to check out your blog or if you have a question for me, feel free to contact me via my Contact Me tab.